Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Coming...I Promise!

A New Fabulous BLOG POST!  I promise...it really is coming!  I have been buried in ribbons and bows from my small business(Gabri-Ellie Hair Bows) that seems to be taking off so fast!  I guess when someone sat me down about a year ago and told me that it takes a year for a business to get moving I should have listened.  Love it...but some days I can't think straight.  Which I believe is normal when you're a mom right? 

Other than that, dust, a disorganized home, hot-cold...hot-cold temps in Indiana, loud noises beginning at 7AM!!! from our room addition going on sums up our current status at the Chamness household.  Jeff's new office=the room addition and it really looks great...pictures to come!  Gabby is handling all of this mess like a trooper.  We have had some really great behavior days lately!  Like the "only seen in the movies" kind where the mom and daughter are walking down the street hand in hand gazing in each others eyes...I love it!  Maybe we are over the hump of the wacky and crazy 3's considering that she is now the BIG 3 1/2!  Or maybe I just jinxed myself?  Hoping for more good days....they make everything that much better! 

Will update with pictures too...when that awesome blog post of a lifetime comes! 
Until then, look at this adorable little girl!! 
Little Miss Mermaid taking her 4th bath for the day!! 
 Her mermaid attire came in the mail the other day!  For those that were not aware, Gabby has been waiting for this to come for over a month.  She asks every day when it will arrive so this mama is thanking USPS or the people at mermagica.com for sending this pretty little thing...FINALLY!  When the package arrived on the doorstep, we were pretty sure we had never seen a more excited Gabby!  She was busting out dance moves I have never seen before in my life...and I partied with some CRAZY people in college...hee hee! 

xoxo,
Katie

No comments: