Monday, March 21, 2011

~ Our(aka.,Gabby's) Maddy ~

Have I ever mentioned our babysitter Maddy?  Well she just so happens to be the 'coolest' teenage babysitter on Earth!!  We adore her!  She started babysitting for Gabby for Colts home games and has been her only sitter(besides grandparents, etc) ever since.  She is a lifesaver when we decide to have a last minute "date night"!  I actually babysat for she and her sister at church when I was younger.  Now I trust her with my baby just as much as her Mommy trusted me with her when she was little!  On St. Patty's night...Maddy babysat for Gabby.  She snapped some photos of her and edited them.  She has one heck of an editing program on her computer and I am in LOVE with what she did! 


She also edited the photo at the top of our blog page...brightened it up a bit.  Looks great huh!  Thanks Maddy! 

Oh and...are you available on April 28th?  
xoxo, Katie

No comments: