Thursday, April 14, 2011

Such A Change From Last Year...

Last year at this time...Gabby couldn't quick grasp the idea of a bicycle.  This same bicycle that my dad got her last summer was scary to her.  She liked to look at it, play with the horn, twirl the streamers that hung from the handle bars, however, that was about it.  I took her to the park at the end of the summer and she  crashed on the sidewalk so that made her even more fearful...I THOUGHT!   

MOVE OVER LAST YEAR!  Look at her go! 
MaMa and Daddy tried their hardest to keep up with her!  They were walking with her after dinner and thought she would just head up the sidewalk a little bit and then turn around.  NOT! She took them all the way around the block and then cried when they told her "no" about another round.   
I had a hard time getting snapshots of her she was going so fast!  I know exactly how I am getting my exercise this summer!  Follow Little Miss around on the bike and you'll be sure to shed some pounds!   
Isn't she growing up so fast?  So hard to believe! It's going to be a great summer!  
Gabby and her MaMa!  We Love You So Much! 
xoxo, Katie

No comments: