Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hey Aunt Amy and Uncle Jason?

So, you two are going to have to remind me. 

Is this the shirt you guys got for her a couple of years ago?  I believe so and just so you know...Gabby ADORES it!  She even chose her "space needle" shirt(as she calls it) and funky brown pants trimmed with flowers complete with silver ballerina shoes to(drum roll please)......DRESS HERSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME! 

I know... I'm sure a lot of readers are thinking that a lot of other 3 1/2 year old's are already dressing themselves...but "shut it"!  LOL!  My child is obviously spoiled or something kind of like it.  Or maybe I am too impatient to stand around for what seems like 15 hours for her to put on a pair of pants.  If I had surveillance in my home you would catch me on it standing outside of her door, biting my nails, tapping my toes and probably pacing back and forth for her to "c'mon".  I have told myself for years to "slooooww dowwwnnn" but as you can see that is not working very well for me at the moment.  One day I will realize...or set my alarm earlier each day so that we are not in such a hurry to get out the door on certain mornings.  

Anyways, I am so very excited about Gabby dressing herself because on this particular day I did not even know she was in her bedroom doing it!  She just came out and said, "ok...I am ready to go to dinner" and this is what she looked like!  Aunt Amy and Uncle Jason should be so proud!  She worships everything you guys buy for her! 
(copyright Katie's cell phone...sorry for poor picture quality
re-creating is prohibited....ha ha!)
I couldn't help it....I had to let her go out this way!  Untouched....off she and her daddy went.  Most of the time when her daddy takes her out I put her in her, "daddy does my hair" t-shirt that has a pretty hot pink skull and cross bones on it! 

She absolutely LOVES this "space needle" shirt and always picks it out each time her momma gives her the opportunity to!

Gabby, you stylin' diva, you are so cute no matter what you wear!  You make me smile from ear to ear everyday and laugh until my stomach hurts!  I love you so much! 
                                  Love, Mommy.   

So for the record....this shirt did come from you Aunt Amy and Uncle Jason.  Right?   

xoxo, Katie


2 comments:

Amy said...

Yep--it came from us. And that IS an awesome shirt. Pink with a little touch of punk-rock flare...a great blend of girlie & tough. Gabby received it because I wanted one in my size & they didn't have it... :-P.

PS--Aunt Amy & Uncle Jason need a playdate with Gabbers sometime soon. We're overdue for corrupting her...

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Sure! You guys can have her anytime you want! She yelled for Uncle Jason the other day after I got onto her for unrolling the tp all over the bathroom after she attempted to stuff it into the toilet. She apparantly wanted Douthit time RIGHT THEN! :)