Friday, May 13, 2011

She Makes Everything Better...

Emotional roller coaster!  That explains the past two days for me.  Lots of "issues" going on right now that are really not for Blogger World.  I will work through them.

Gabby and I headed off to lunch and some retail therapy...because that almost always makes things a little better.  Gabby loves the piano player at Von Maur.  She always browses the shoe department, sits on the couch and listens to the music or stares at the old people listening to the music as well.

Today she amazed me!

Everyday she amazes me! 
And as I watched her....I broke down into tears...sobbing tears complete with mascara running, snotty nose, etc.  I love you Gabby with all my heart!  Never lose your unique personality unlike any other person I have every met and your enthusiasm about life!  Your Momma loves you SO MUCH!  Thanks for making my days brighter....everything is better with you in my life! 

Enjoy!

No comments: