Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day! Or ICE Is More Like It!

Indiana is currently being hit with a TON of ICE!  The Mayor of Indianapolis spoke today about it and said it had the ability to be "catastrophic"!  Not sure how I feel about that one!  At this moment I can hear what sounds like sleet hitting our windows and roof. 

ICE in the Indy(area) means things close which meant No Preschool for the Little.  Boo...considering that she only attends two days per week and I have a ton of hair bow orders waiting for me that I intended on getting done this morning.  Oh well....when all else fails...PARTAY!!!  By 12 noon today, Gabby and I had already read her 'Fun to Learn Friends' magazine, watched Bubble Guppies, played shape sorters, practiced flashcards, had a parade with musical instruments, painted and for the grand finale...
Snow Day...2011!
Makeup!!!

Yes Folks...we had a Mommy~Daughter Makeover Session featuring Mommy and Gabby as the artists! 

Gabby chose Navy Blue for her left eye color and Purple for her right.  Slap on some Ruby Red lipstick and wallah....


She LOVES this stuff!  We can be on our way somewhere and Gabby will scream at the top of her lungs!  I stop, scared to death, and ask her what in the heck is wrong to which she replies, "I forgot my makeup"!  Well Lord, give me a heart attack why don't cha!!!  She is definitely my Little Diva! 

We Are Having A Blast, Surving this Storm...Even In Anticipation of Losing Power Any Minute!  8=)

xoxo, Katie

No comments: