Monday, September 13, 2010

***HIATUS***

Even though it has been un-intentional, it appears we have been on a little HIATUS from blogging.  12 days since our last post is a long time for us.  What's been going on?  Preschool started for Little Miss
gabby 1st day of preschool
9/7/10

Cubs game and a trip to Chicago
Katie's First Cubs Game
9/8/10
 and Gabby's 3rd Birthday
Cupcakes Compliments of
Sweets by Emily

Barbie Cake Compliments of MaMa Chamness

That about sums up last week for us!  Yes, we did all of that in one week...we/ I mean "I" am crazy!   

I love blogger...but does it seem to you guys that it's more like a job from time to time?  Either that or I have committed myself to too much lately.  Maybe it's the latter.  Justification please?...ok, maybe it's called having a three year old, preschool, story hour, mom's group, play dates, cleaning, cooking, laundry and my hair bow business.    Speaking of the hair bow business it is going really well!!  I love it and will have to post more about that when this HIATUS is over. 

I was just talking to a friend(CW) about this the other day.  I really agree that blogger makes me feel as though I keep in touch with friends much more.  It does seem as though I see everyone more because of the pictures, updates, stories, but schwooo, sometimes it is the last thing on my list to do...update blog...and I am just so tired so I head for the bedroom instead. 

*Update Blog Twice Per Week* needs to be one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2011.  And yes...I am already making resolutions for 2011...is that sad? 

Kudos to you all that keep up with your blog!  They are so cute, fun and I love reading them all the time!  I promise to be added to the "mommies that update their blogs regularly" club.  I will more than likely be at the bottom of the list, but hey hey, I will make that list!  

Until then, here is a picture of Gabby at her third birthday party!  She had a blast!  Growing up so fast!  And I am probably going to jinks myself by saying this, but she has acted like a different child since her bday!  It seems that the manic, crazy child that I knew last week might have left the building!  Well, minus the spell where she got out of the van today and spun around in circles and shook her head like a crazy woman?  Really don't know what all that was about, but it was without screams and a horrible tantrum so I will take it.  I just kind of stared at her like, "ok that's weird", looked around to make sure we had not stopped traffic and continued on our day.  We really didn't talk about it much when it was over and that's ok by me!   
Gabby's 3rd Birthday Party
9/10/10
See You All Soon,
Katie


No comments: