Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who Says You Can't Celebrate All Month???

Well, it seems that we have been celebrating Gabby's 3rd birthday all for the past two weeks.  Being that her birthday is not for another two weeks, who says you can't celebrate a birthday all month long?  Gabby's birthday presents seem to be-randomly- pouring in! 


*Grammy purchased Gabby's bedding for her big girl bed a couple of weeks ago. *
*Grandad and Mama built her sandbox last week as her birthday present.*
*Grampy took Gabby on a shopping spree for her backpack when school starts.*
*And lastly, Grammy got Gabby her rain boots and raincoat today! *


Geez...I wish I could celebrate my birthday all month long? When Jeff reads this he will laugh out loud and say that I do celebrate my birthday all month long.  Secretively, I think this is the way it should be!  ;)  
 
Here is Gabby posing with her NeW BaCkPaCk!  It doesn't seem possible that she is going to be "3"on September 10th!  She is actually smiling for the camera(which is rare these days...she normally is running or hiding when I pull out the camera) because she is So ExCiTeD for PreSchool!  The backpack looks huge next to her if you ask me.  This gives me a little warm, fuzzy feeling inside that she might still be my "little girl" even though she always will be forever! 

Gabby's Princess/Fairy party is not for another two weeks. 
Let's think of some other ways we can celebrate your birthday Gabbers! 
 

No comments: