Sunday, August 29, 2010

Growing Up.

I remember the days when I used to take walks around the block with my precious baby.  Days when I would pull Gabby in the stroller...

Fast Forward...Three Years...

*Where Gabby Insists on Pulling the Wagon Now Instead of Riding In It :(
*Where She Asks Me To Follow Her By Walking Behind Her Instead Of Leading The Way
*When Gabby randomly laid down on the floor the other day and said, "Mom, I need to stretch so I can drive".  " I will stretch and you will pull"!  What?
*When Gabby Asks Every Time We Get In The Car, "Mom...Am I Big Enough(to sit in the front seat)"?  "NO"...I reply really fast!  

Ugh...my heart hurts when I think of how fast time flies! 
You can never get these days, hours, minutes or seconds back.  
I blink and a month, two months, then one year flies by! 

Everyday Is A Brand New Day...All We Can Do Is Try To Make The Best Of It!  

No comments: