Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gabby's New Playground!

Happy *Early* "3rd" Birthday to Gabby! 
Last Sunday, while Gabby and I were shopping, Mama, Grandad, Grampy, Uncle Nick and Daddy assembled Gabby's new playground!  When we got home, I asked Gabby what all that noise was in the backyard?  She looked at me like I was crazy because we rarely used our backyard before this.  The look on Gabby's face when she rounded the corner to see all the commotion was absolutely priceless!
and better yet...Mama and Grandad came over last week to install the sandbox as their surprise birthday present to Gabby!  You guys are the best!  Gabby loves it! 
Of course, Gabby's bestie(Adalyn) was the first friend she HAD to invite over for a play date to try it out! 
We think she liked it!  Many more play dates to come in the future I'm sure! 

No comments: