Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Sadie


A picture of Gabby, Me and "My Sadie"!
Many have probably read on this blog about "My Sadie" before! Well, she actually isn't My Sadie she is Bridgett's Sadie, but Bridgett completely condones me saying this and knows just how much that little girl means to me! Sadie and I have known each other for about 6 years now. She was my very first case with "work" and has since been adopted by wonderful people! Sadie has taught me so much about life. If I ever had an opportunity to write a book about my relationship with Sadie...I would entitle it, "My Sadie". She and I spent a lot of time together. Her case had the best ending a girl could wish for. I have been given the privilege to be able to watch her grow, change and become a brave, beautiful and energetic girl. She is one of the most loving people you will meet and my one wish is that Sadie remains a part of my family's life for many more years to come! She is the sunshine that we all need and most importantly...she is a survivor! Gabby adores her and we love every opportunity we have to spend time with Sadie!

No comments: